ETHIQUE Body Butter Block Coconut & Lime 100g
In keeping with all things solid, ETHIQUE has made a world-class body lotion in a divine buttery block.
All ETHIQUE's butter blocks are made with organic cocoa butter from a farming cooperative in the Dominican Republic, organic coconut oil from a cooperative in Samoa and delicious essential oils (no synthetic fragrances). All this goodness creates a bar that is easy to use, supremely hydrating and fabulous for heels, elbows or anywhere else needing a little extra TLC.
Best used straight after a shower on damp skin and apply less than you think you would need.
Pro tip: this delicious bar may soften in transit over the summer months. If so, please pop in the fridge for 2-3 hours upon arrival for it to harden up. Store in a dry, cool spot, in its original packaging or something like a jar.
- Equivalent to 2 bottles of lotion (250ml bottle).
- TSA friendly: no liquid means you can take it on the plane to hydrate dry skin.
Giving up the bottle is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Best used on damp skin when straight out of a shower or bath.
- Simply swipe the bar down the area to be moisturized ( use less than you think you need) and rub in. Enjoy!
- This product may soften or melt in transit over the summer months. if so, please pop in the fridge for 3-4 hours upon arrival for it to harden up.
What's in a Butter Block?
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl alcohol, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil, Stearyl alcohol, Tapioca starch polymethylsilsesquioxane, Lecithin, Sodium lactate, Undecane and Tridecane, Natural Fragrance, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, citral, limonene, linalool.