Cool Bags - Dino
Meet Dinosaur. Lunchtimes won’t bore, they’ll be more like ROAR with this rad lunch bag. It’s made to last and way more fun than regular ol’ lunch bags.
Montii Co cool bags are made for all those with a craving for lunchtime adventures. Take them far and wide, we’ve made sure they can handle the Aussie heat! Plus, there’s no need to worry about lastability, they've got it covered with the raddest premium materials that have been fully tested for durability.
Bag measurements (inside) 23.5cm x 28cm x 7.5cm
Here’s why MontiiCo Cool Bags are so rad:
- Machine Washable - Pop 'em in, keep them clean!
- Durable fabrics (they passed the rough + tumble test with flying colours)
- Quality aluminum lining. No plastic comes into contact with your lunch
- Thick insulation to keep contents cooler + fresher for longer
- Easy to wipe clean, for a mess-less life
- A self-contained gel ice pack, independently certified “food safe”
- Separate pocket for the ice pack. No condensation = No soggy food
- Large, flexible design for more room to pack lunch
- On-trend custom prints
- Made to last
Regular cleaning will extend the life of your bag by removing dirt and food particles from within the fabric before they grow into mould.
MontiiCo lunch bags are machine washable - so it couldn’t be easier to keep them clean! They’re a little shy and need to be washed on their own, in cold water, on a gentle cycle.
Normal detergent is fine, but please don’t put in any fabric softeners or stain removal products as this may discolour your bag. Do not bleach, soak or iron.
If your usual wash doesn’t remove staining, make a paste from laundry powder and water and apply it directly to the stained area. Gently brush into the stain, taking care not to damage the fabric. Leave for 15-20 minutes before machine washing.
Bags should be dried standing (like a tent!) or flat and open - fabric side up. We love to dry ours outside on the washing line! Please don’t put your bag in the dryer! It may shrink, melt or come back looking nothing like it did before.